Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are you stuck with your art career?


Where are you going? No matter if you are a follower or a leader, Be sure to love getting there as much as being there.

This is one of my most recent paintings here in San Diego. The Stagecoach at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Old Town San Diego. It's just steps from our gallery and reminds me of my journey as an artist getting here.

Can you turn one of your problems into a service and reap financial success? When I was looking to get into local galleries no one wanted to exhibit my art, every competition declined me. I soon realized competitions were ridiculous ego trips and art fairs were exhausting and financially unwise. Having my own gallery and art publishing company was more cost effective in the long run. I took a leap of faith and made a decision to put myself in charge of my art career and financially reaped the benefits of doing so. Today they call me the California Artist with a gallery located in America’s most visited state park. I then wrote about my experiance in the best seller Manifest Success encouraing others to use their talents and share their service with others.

Whether you an artist or not take charge of your problems they most often hold the answers to your passion and financial success. Sometimes the most irritating and frustrating problems can your biggest freedom. You can get there from here!

Wishing you much success in your art travels!

RD

No comments:

Post a Comment